GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xpocad

Reaction score
Alrighty Then! I just read through 49 pages. Whew!

My last truck would activate the front camera automatically when ever the proximity sensors detected an object in the front.

Has anyone figured out a way (for a 2022) to have the front camera activate when the sensors detect an object rather than that god awful alert screen that normally pops up.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score

GreatGabriel

Reaction score
Hey guys has anyone messed with these in Forscan ?

“2 Speed Rear Axle” under IPC

And

“ABS Type “ under PSCM

I’m hoping to be able to disable sway control fully when I hold the traction control which doesn’t and lock the rear diff in 2wd like in the non-raptors

kalen427

Reaction score
looking for some help. I did the glare free change, and everything seems to work great, no codes or anything. My only problem is my headlights no longer seem to turn with my steering wheel. Others report this still works though. I have triple checked all my settings and I’m not sure where I have gone wrong. Any ideas? Thanks!

Chop96

Reaction score
looking for some help. I did the glare free change, and everything seems to work great, no codes or anything. My only problem is my headlights no longer seem to turn with my steering wheel. Others report this still works though. I have triple checked all my settings and I’m not sure where I have gone wrong. Any ideas? Thanks!
I did a bunch of ForScan changes this afternoon. My "glare free" observations (Gen 3 w/production date of 12/13/22):

(1) As soon as I went through the ForScan changes, I then had "Glare Free" in the lighting settings.
(2) Took it for a test drive just now to test it out (twisty dark country road with some traffic). Glare free worked amazingly and just as advertised. The transitions between the shadow around an oncoming car to full bright were seamless - almost like the light was bending around the car and was there as soon as the car wasn't. Of course, had the green 'A' headlight indication, no blue anymore.
(3) the adaptive lights worked just fine in all light modes - perfectly normal in "low beam" until the glare free highs kicked on at ~20 mph, and then in glare free the whole way up and back on the twisty dark road.

This is just amazing technology and I have no idea why it's not enabled stock from the factory. Makes a huge difference.
:cheers:

kalen427

Reaction score
Now that it’s dark here I just took it for a test drive again. I was mistaken, my low beams still move with the wheel. I just didn’t notice it the first time I drove it I guess. Glare free is amazing! Best mod to date for sure!

cdodgela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was hesitant to do the glare free forscan changes but decided to go ahead this morning after reading the latest post. I am able to make all of the changes but am unable to get the ipma module to load. I get "service procedure had been interrupted" in the log. My build date is 12/22/23. Anyone else run across this? I emailed support but haven't heard back yet, probably because it's Saturday.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was hesitant to do the glare free forscan changes but decided to go ahead this morning after reading the latest post. I am able to make all of the changes but am unable to get the ipma module to load. I get "service procedure had been interrupted" in the log. My build date is 12/22/23. Anyone else run across this? I emailed support but haven't heard back yet, probably because it's Saturday.
You need to update your forscan program. You have an old version