GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CigarSmokingZombie

Reaction score
Read through most of the 29 pages. Is there consensus yet as to whether there are different codes for 21 v 22 model? Just got my 22 and ready to mod. Hoping to turn off seatbelt chime.

mustlistenfc

Reaction score
May have found a better option for the DRL brightness. If you did the mod that I deleted I would revert and use this. It just changes the duty cycle so you can actually set what brightness you want. I included the values below. I would discourage going to 100% as we had some folks with flicker (me included) with the old configuration. (The old configuration used 100% all the time and may be why the flickering occured) I’m currently at 75% and will keep an eye on it.

DRL_Ckt_FixedDim_DutyCycle_Cfg
726-38-01 xxxx **xx xx--

64 =100%
5A = 90%
4B =75%
32 = 50%
19 = 25%
0A =10%
Do you guys know % code between 25% - 50% ??

35% ??

mustlistenfc

Reaction score
Does all factory DRL brightness comes with 10%? is that normal?

I just check the code and I have " 0A =10% " right now.

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need some help with "fog lights on with DRL". I changed my As Built to the numbers below but i cannot get the fog lights to shut off with my DRLs. The Fog Light icon in the dash will turn on and off when i hit the button but the fog lights themselves will not shut off when DRLs are activated. I have Parking lights turned on with DRL and all that works fine.... any help is appreciated!!
DRLs - allow fog lightsBCM726-38-0201xxxxxxxx--allows fogs to be turned on with DRLs

OP
OP
jjslat

jjslat

Reaction score
Has anyone really spent time trying to get launch control to work? Even with the forscan adjustment most launch control systems require a few steps in the vehicle each time, like turn off traction control, put in sport mode, hold brake and gas etc.

vgzprt

Reaction score
Need some help with "fog lights on with DRL". I changed my As Built to the numbers below but i cannot get the fog lights to shut off with my DRLs. The Fog Light icon in the dash will turn on and off when i hit the button but the fog lights themselves will not shut off when DRLs are activated. I have Parking lights turned on with DRL and all that works fine.... any help is appreciated!!
DRLs - allow fog lightsBCM726-38-0201xxxxxxxx--allows fogs to be turned on with DRLs
I made the same changes in forscan and my fog lights do not turn on with DRL's. Hope someone has some input on this.