GEN3 BEADLOCK wheels and tires for sale.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikewhiskeyniner

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi. I have the GEN3 BEADLOCK wheels and tires for sale. All 5 for $2000. If you only want 4 $1600. Letting them go for $400 per wheel/tire combo.

They have 89 miles on them.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:

airmanmike54

Reaction score
Being new to the Raptor are the wheels DOT road compliant? I have 35/12.5/r20 on now that came with the truck. The spare I have is 315/70/r17 and I plan on some long trips on the road so I'm looking for a similar tire for this purpose. If they are I would be interested in them.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Being new to the Raptor are the wheels DOT road compliant? I have 35/12.5/r20 on now that came with the truck. The spare I have is 315/70/r17 and I plan on some long trips on the road so I'm looking for a similar tire for this purpose. If they are I would be interested in them.
Yes. Factory wheels are DOT compliant.

OP
OP
mikewhiskeyniner

mikewhiskeyniner

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
UPDATE: These are still for sale. Will Ship but pickup preferred. San Antonio,TX. Will meet as well within 100 miles

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are these wheels true Beadlock or Beadlock compliant? Would be using mostly on Road.
They are beadlock capable in that you have to buy beadlock rings to convert them to a true beadlock wheel. For the street, you don’t need to convert them to a true beadlock wheel