Gen3 37pkg with RPG and 20x9.5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Truck is awesome but 22’s on 37’s is not a good idea. You lose so much sidewall and ride quality, bead pressure etc. Also offroad its much worse. Horrible decision imo.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tyler725

Tyler725

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck is awesome but 22’s on 37’s is the most retarded thing ever. You lose so much sidewall and ride quality. Also offroad its much worse. Horrible decision imo.
I mean I ran 20s. But cool

Secondly; I am a firm believer on it I wrote the check I decide the wheels and tires.

Also; switching from a 36” BFG to true 37 M/T kind of killed ride quality anyways

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Secondly; I am a firm believer on it I wrote the check I decide the wheels and tires.

Also; switching from a 36” BFG to true 37 M/T kind of killed ride quality anyways course its your choice it is just my opinion. When
If you off road a lot or even a little id consider switching back. Keeping your old set. And putting the 20’s on for street.

riv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still on temp tags and hasnt been 30 days yet and I am currently on my 3rd setup.

First pic there was no perch collar. Added 1.5" Perch when I did Fuels.

Saw a set of the Vossens in person and absolutely loved them hence why I switched. Will probably sell the Fuels or store them for next project vehicle.

Its supposed to be code orange but my iphone likes to tell me its red...

View attachment 336738
what offset are those vossens?

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Also; switching from a 36” BFG to true 37 M/T kind of killed ride quality anyways
I agree , I have 20’s on my Gen 2 now . If I ever get my Gen 3 it’s on chip hold I will run 17’s . My Gen 2 was used more for work and my Gen 3 will be used to play . You can’t argue that’s one good looking Code Orange Raptor !

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Still on temp tags and hasnt been 30 days yet and I am currently on my 3rd setup.

First pic there was no perch collar. Added 1.5" Perch when I did Fuels.

Saw a set of the Vossens in person and absolutely loved them hence why I switched. Will probably sell the Fuels or store them for next project vehicle.

Its supposed to be code orange but my iphone likes to tell me its red...

View attachment 336738
I agree, those vossen's are really nice looking. I'm going with some 17" Icon Rebound pro's but I do love that look of the vossen. Nice truck man