Gen1 vs Gen2 mod/upgrade potential and cost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All you’re here to do is run your mouth with misinformation. Cyclone is unrelated to the Gen 2 Raptor, but of course you know nothing and can’t deal with reality guy. Let us know when the Ford GT is running a 6.2 fleet engine lol, you really are pathetic.
Sure man, not a Cyclone. I know "nothing". If you don't read it from a bulletin Ford hands you- you don't know ****.

Does it hurt your ego to run a Taurus derived engine or what? I know it does, you want your baby Raptor engine to get "respect". We all know they are junk compared to a 6.2L V8. Your biased opinion means nothing to the Gen 1 guys.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sure man, not a Cyclone. I know "nothing". If you don't read it from a bulletin Ford hands you- you don't know ****.

Does it hurt your ego to run a Taurus derived engine or what? I know it does, you want your baby Raptor engine to get "respect". We all know they are junk compared to a 6.2L V8. Your biased opinion means nothing to the Gen 1 guys.
Where is this “bulletin” you speak of? It doesn’t exist. The cyclone engine you keep bringing up is not related to the Gen 2 3.5, enough with the misinformation. It’s not about “respect”, it’s about facts, which you can’t seem to comprehend. Your statements are baseless and ignorant, you’re just sore because your old boat anchor gets out performed by the newer, better truck.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Where is this “bulletin” you speak of? It doesn’t exist. The cyclone engine you keep bringing up is not related to the Gen 2 3.5, enough with the misinformation. It’s not about “respect”, it’s about facts, which you can’t seem to comprehend. Your statements are baseless and ignorant, you’re just sore because your old boat anchor gets out performed by the newer, better truck.
You've hurt my feelings, but I still love my boat anchor
1640701497876.png