Gen1 Tire & Wheel Picture Thread (upgraded) - post em up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TAC71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ran Method NV's for almost 10 years and was ready for a change and also wanted 37s. I went with KMC Summit for the offset and something that no everyone else has. They are also what KMC calls "grey tint" so they aren't totally black. I am loving my new set

Great choice!!
I purchased these same wheels last summer . I added the rash rings.

Attachments

• 20210601_183144_HDR.jpg
    20210601_183144_HDR.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 46

PBR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I designed them and a friend cut them out on his plasm table. There was some clean up on the edges and I had to tapper the countersunk holes. Had them powdercoated and got some SS countersunk bolts to finish them off.
Looks damn good!

yoopercharged

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stock looks better in my opinion, but I too succumbed to the Method madness. They are so much lighter than the stock SVT beadlocks. It feels like a different vehicle.

Once you drive on them you won’t go back!
Do you happen to know the weight of the stock beadlocks?

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score
Never actually weighed the rings…if that is what you are asking? They do have some weight to them, and they are a beefy solid piece of aluminum vs the beauty rings.

yoopercharged

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never actually weighed the rings…if that is what you are asking? They do have some weight to them, and they are a beefy solid piece of aluminum vs the beauty rings.
I was trying to find a weight for the entire beadlock wheel but couldn't find it.

Last edited: