GEN1 Sway Bar Bushings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have been searching for polyurethane sway bar bushings for my 2011 SCAB online and have come up snake eyes. Has anyone replaced their sway bar bushings with polyurethane units? If so, where did you find them, please?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ruger

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The only thing I can find is MOOG P/N K200846. These are for the front sway bar, and are thermoplastic rather than polyurethane - better than rubber but maybe not quite as good as polyurethane. They're $12.99 from Summit Racing and $20.03 from MOOG.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I checked Rock Auto.
What other place?:)
I can't remember it for some reason, the name never sticks with me, I've never bought from them, maybe that's why, idk, but its the 2nd choice by a lot of people on here after rockauto?? Brainfart!!

OP
OP
Ruger

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does that mean I’m about to get slapped!
Not by me, buddy. I've never slapped another human being in my life!

About all the good I could do with regard to polyurethane sway bar bushings was to send a request to ProthaneSuspensionParts.com to make bushings for the Raptor and give them the diameter of the sway bar - 1.085 inch or 27.5 mm. They have acknowledged my request.