GEN 1 Gen1 rollover on the beach.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

teeoster

If only that kid would have been watching his "off-road mode" gauges like it was a video game he coulda caught the CG was out of spec and it was about to roll over:happy175:

raptorbone

Reaction score
Somebody already said it - when in doubt, gas out.

I regularly attend the TRR and offroad my Raptor with great exuberance. I've had it in some crazy sideways slides, even down hill, where I braced for rollover, but the truck never even hinted at it. I feel like it took special talent or total ignorance of the surface conditions to roll the truck like in these videos.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As I've grown older, I've found the saying "you can't fix stupid" to be accurate. It's not just another cliche' saying.

When someone is born with a poor combination of genes and is simply dumb, there's just nothing you can do. It's in their DNA. They are dumb until they die. They will say and do stupid things, because they are stupid. They don't learn things quickly, or very well at all- and they don't remember things for very long. They also don't posses critical thinking and problem solving skills.

Huh? I don't get it?