Gen1 Is this a Corsa exhaust or Stock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure what you have pictured is corsa. Why not spend an hour and swap it out, it's a only a handful of bolts; if you like the sound great... and who cares what brand it is, if its not for you swap back. Most people are dealing with an excess of free time right now so it's not like your out anything.

OP
OP
BigGriff023

BigGriff023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure what you have pictured is corsa. Why not spend an hour and swap it out, it's a only a handful of bolts; if you like the sound great... and who cares what brand it is, if its not for you swap back. Most people are dealing with an excess of free time right now so it's not like your out anything.
I thought about that but unfortunately my current Black Widow system is all welded into place using different hangers than factory, and working in Law Enforcement I don’t have any extra time off especially having to work extra.

_veloci_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't you just be able to check to see if the exhaust has the two resonators on it? All aftermarket exhausts I know of don't use two in-line.