Gen1 front coil spring part number

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stlpolo419

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a 2012 supercrew cab raptor. I’m trying to find replacement coil springs for it. But there are two part numbers and I can’t find the difference between the two. I don’t know if one is for the supercrew and one is for the crew cab. The two numbers are. AL3Z-5310-A And BL3Z-5310-A. Any help is appreciated!

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Give your springs a check. Might still see a part number or tag on them.

Or you can order a set from Geiser.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The VIN for for the vehicle helps the ford parts dept. find the right parts for the truck.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
old PN for the 5.4 Model is the AL3Z. Bl3Z is the updated one.

Get giesers or eibachs anyways.
200.gif

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In the early days of the Raptor ford indicated that the Scab and Screw had different spring rates. The parts dept. at my local ford store asks for my vin. number when I need parts as the part numbers change from time to time. An FYI the 5.4 and 6.2 weight is nearly the same.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In the early days of the Raptor ford indicated that the Scab and Screw had different spring rates. The parts dept. at my local ford store asks for my vin.
I bet they asked what color the truck is too.

To be honest, the difference between your driving styles, suspension and tire choices, & the load you carry; is more important than whether it's a SCAB or SCREW.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not smart enough to figure out that stuff so I let the ford engineers tell me what I need.
I bet they asked what color the truck is too.

To be honest, the difference between your driving styles, suspension and tire choices, & the load you carry; is more important than whether it's a SCAB or SCREW.