GEN1 Fox 3.0 DSC Front Shocks - SOLD

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

I purchased these brand new in July 2020, installed and then wrecked my raptor three weeks later. They probably have 3k miles on them and 3 days of off-roading. I am having these shipped off to gone over completely and rebuilt if needed. The coil springs will be re-powdercoated. I will see if I can get the reservoir mounting hardware but right now there isn’t any. I would highly recommend using Forged Off-Road mounts instead of the Fox one’s that mount below the frame. Trust me the mount that comes from Fox suck. I can get you those from Forged if you like for 10% off plus shipping.

This would be a perfect opportunity if you wanted the coils painted other than Fox silver/gray.

These retail for $3200. I am selling these for $2300 shipped CONUS. I still have about $27k in medical bills pending so this should help some. :-(

Timing on delivery will depend on the shop and what needs to be done, so I am pre-selling these. They are going to a Texas shop so if you wanted to pick them up, subtract $50. Otherwise I will be shipping these from the shop in Texas to you.

2863adc673e401ca757fb5d7965193a1.jpg

1e9e158f2394f35c2e9f9192133ecf11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Kurtboyd

Reaction score
Very sorry to hear about your accident. I'm assuming that's where the med bills came from? Interested. Do you have even a vague idea of when the shocks will be available?

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Very sorry to hear about your accident. I'm assuming that's where the med bills came from? Interested. Do you have even a vague idea of when the shocks will be available?
Yep, spent 10 days in the hospital. With the air ambulance, the bill got over $160k

Once the shop gets them next week and start taking them apart, they will have a better idea when they will be ready.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Details of that accident and a picture of the raptor is posted there. I was off-roading when it happened.
lets pull together for rick | Ford Raptor Forums
Holy fuckballs. I missed that thread, I thought I had a pretty hairy year, jeez. Wish I could swing these shocks but I'll kick in my BD rebate to the Gofundme if it's still up (I made it to page 2 so far heh, I'll post there). GLWS hope somebody snags them before I get a third job and take 'em off your hands haha!

anthozy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, spent 10 days in the hospital. With the air ambulance, the bill got over $160k

Once the shop gets them next week and start taking them apart, they will have a better idea when they will be ready.
my friends and i donated to you on go fund me glad you’re doing well

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

I called the Shop today and the shocks have arrived. Spoke with the owner and he is pretty sure they have the Fox reservoir mounting kit when these first went there to be installed so all the hardware needed will be included.

For those that have asked, these went to Trey Palreiro @treypal who owns the Comal Truck Gear/Line-X in New Braunfels, TX and who also runs Texas Raptor Runs. I am pretty sure Hudson will be going over the shocks. If you want these installed, his shop will be more than happy to accommodate the installation for you.