Gen 3 worth it? Debating backing out for TRX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Appreciate it man. Ive been ford all my life, so i have no idea how Dodge /Mopar are. But them discontinuing the motor does raise concern
They are discontinuing the Hellcat motor thanks to the EPA’s ******** CAFE standards. Not because there is anything wrong with it. On the contrary, they sell extremely well.

blake69

Reaction score
I'm in but this is getting very frustrating, I did look at TRX great truck but its all about the engine, Raptor is all around better off road IMO. I don't understand this process, guys are getting their trucks ahead me and ordered after? same specs etc, Im told June will be the month it comes

Dudebrodude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in but this is getting very frustrating, I did look at TRX great truck but its all about the engine, Raptor is all around better off road IMO. I don't understand this process, guys are getting their trucks ahead me and ordered after? same specs etc, Im told June will be the month it comes
TRX builds are working the same way. Ford and Ram have an algorithm or something on which builds get picked up first. For my TRX order, some guys with the same exact build at the same dealer were getting their trucks before me.

It's a crappy process from both manufacturers.

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wonder what the boys on a TRX forum would say?

I would say you can't go wrong....I drove my friends Gen 3 and it's an all around great truck...would love to own one....and I love owning my TRX....5 years and 75K miles in my Gen 2....I just wanted a change....The Raptor is definitely more nimble....The TRX has great power.....I think the interiors are a tie and I do like the Raptor front end a little better.....

I guess we can all be happy we live in a day and age where there's options.....

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know some ppl here
Will curse the the hell out of me but that’s okay. Go for it baby brother. By far get the TRX and you will have no regrets and that’s what I did when I figured out that the gen 3 raptor has a Mexican engine and no more apliqee and some mechanical issues as a cam phasers while warranty won’t help and shipping them with missing parts.
Gen 2 and 3 Raptor engines are built in Cleveland, Ohio. You’re a pathetic troll; your other thread trolling Broncos and Gen 3 was already closed. **** of here.

Fordus

Reaction score
Gen 2 and 3 Raptor engines are built in Cleveland, Ohio. You’re a pathetic troll; your other thread trolling Broncos and Gen 3 was already closed. **** of here.
Please do your research. I can tell that you are someone very insecure and also either you get hurt easily or you are getting paid to be vicious when someone says his/hers opinion about the raptor.
However if the engine is made in “Cleveland OH” as you claimed then explain to everyone here base on the pic I will share why ford thinks that the engine was made in MEXICO. Apparently you think you are good at what you do but sadly you don’t.and when you make sure it’s made in Mexico kindly stop
Feeding members false informations because they are here to be informed and learn just like me so don’t mislead them like my dealer did with me. Now if am wrong I’ll *****off. If you are then shut the Eff up and move on with your sad life

Attachments

• EF86CF32-D4CD-4908-B53B-25C78250D369.png
    EF86CF32-D4CD-4908-B53B-25C78250D369.png
    569.8 KB · Views: 32

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Please do your research. I can tell that you are someone very insecure and also either you get hurt easily or you are getting paid to be vicious when someone says his/hers opinion about the raptor.
However if the engine is made in “Cleveland OH” as you claimed then explain to everyone here base on the pic I will share why ford thinks that the engine was made in MEXICO. Apparently you think you are good at what you do but sadly you don’t.and when you make sure it’s made in Mexico kindly stop
Feeding members false informations because they are here to be informed and learn just like me so don’t mislead them like my dealer did with me. Now if am wrong I’ll *****off. If you are then shut the Eff up and move on with your sad life
You’re creating threads about unrelated Bronco issues trying to stir the pot, which was closed by admins. You’re claiming cam phaser issues that do not affect Gen 3 trucks. You’re obsessing over the fact that the content label is incorrect, there is no 3.5 engine plant in Mexico.

VIN show that truck’s engine came out of Cleveland Engine #1.

And on top of all that you bump a thread to side with this pathetic TRX clown who was run off this forum. You’re nothing more than a worthless troll.
Ford tech guy. Put it to
Rest. You are not winning and Vintabu just made you look stupid in too many ways. you better quit bro

Fordus

Reaction score
You’re creating threads about unrelated Bronco issues trying to stir the pot, which was closed by admins. You’re claiming cam phaser issues that do not affect Gen 3 trucks. You’re obsessing over the fact that the content label is incorrect, there is no 3.5 engine plant in Mexico.

VIN show that truck’s engine came out of Cleveland Engine #1.

And on top of all that you bump a thread to side with this pathetic TRX clown who was run off this forum. You’re nothing more than a worthless troll.
Am not a troll at all.
1) the cam phasers issues came fromCouple or several of the raptor owners here that were complaining about.apparently you are the one that trying to stir the pot here cuz you couldn’t win the argument and all
You do is attack me while we can have a civil convo but that’s just fine and dandy cuz I can get to your level.
2) wether you like it or not the raptor gen 3 does have a Mexican engine that was confirmed throu ford customer service.
3) you are so pissed cuz deep inside you,you know you are nothing but a loser. I hope you don’t have a family cuz if you did I don’t know what your life partner sees in you and even sad if you were to have kids.
Oh about the pathetic clown. That clown put you on the stand and made you look dumber than 2nd coat of paint.
So the biggest BOZO here is you.

Congrats you won the BOZO trophy

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Am not a troll at all.
1) the cam phasers issues came fromCouple or several of the raptor owners here that were complaining about.apparently you are the one that trying to stir the pot here cuz you couldn’t win the argument and all
You do is attack me while we can have a civil convo but that’s just fine and dandy cuz I can get to your level.
What argument? You’re a know nothing troll throwing shit at the wall and seeing if it sticks. You’re entire intent on here is to spread misinformation and put down the members of this forum that own these trucks.
2) wether you like it or not the raptor gen 3 does have a Mexican engine that was confirmed throu ford customer service.
Right. Built in a non-existent plant. Ford Customer Service wouldn’t even have that information.
3) you are so pissed cuz deep inside you,you know you are nothing but a loser. I hope you don’t have a family cuz if you did I don’t know what your life partner sees in you and even sad if you were to have kids.
Oh about the pathetic clown. That clown put you on the stand and made you look dumber than 2nd coat of paint.
So the biggest BOZO here is you.

Congrats you won the BOZO trophy
Well you sure seem to be very in touch with what it’s like to be a loser. It’s obvious that your ridiculous accusations are a reflection of your own pathetic life. Your TRX clown buddy got ran off the forum and didn’t come back because he’s a troll, just like you. Based on your grammar, spelling, and stupid responses, we now can confirm that you’re an angry teenager in your Mom’s basement.