Gen 3 with 37 Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bubbles560

Reaction score
My wife informed me that she wants to buy me a Gen 3, didn’t see much currently for sale in a reasonable driving distance so thought I would throw out a post.

Really only interested in 37 package. I’m located in San Diego but willing to fly out and drive it home with me for the right deal. Thanks!

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:waytogo: your wife awesome to take a such decision, congrats to here, (just check she don't drink bud can...) you will find one and we will wait for pics soon !

TXRaptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my 37 PP from Woodhouse Ford in Nebraska last month. They drove it to me in Texas and offered me a great price on my trade in. For the 37 PP they are asking $5k over MSRP which isn’t bad compared to many markets. Ask for Austin Snow, good salesperson and easy to work with. Link below:

Rappin37

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just curious are they releasing the 23s with the FORD letters in rear ? I know they’re was a issue time ago , is it resolved?