Gen 3 with 35’s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

franky16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
true however you could get some innov8 race wheels with some real 35 rubber and not have the your my boy blue interior for the same dough

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right, when you add up the cost of the wheels, carbon fiber, and graphics which are standard on the 37" and compare it to the $$ it costs to option those on the 35", the difference is not that bad.

For me, I won't be able to get the 37" Raptor in my garage as where the 35" will. Being able to lock it up at night for me is HUGE.

I'll be curious to see what they do with the "R".. certainly it will be 35", but will there be a 37" R?

And does anyone know when Ford is going to officially release the info on the R? or at the very least, video/pics?

is the 0.9" extra height on the 37s the reason you cannot park it in the garage? Otherwise the trucks are the same size.

Attachments

• 35 vs 37 size.jpg
    35 vs 37 size.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 27

triggerfish

Reaction score
is the 0.9" extra height on the 37s the reason you cannot park it in the garage? Otherwise the trucks are the same size.
Believe it or not, I only have 1" of clearance left with the 35". It's very close! No way I'd get a 37" in my garage. I've been lucky all these years to have a garage big enough to fit a Gen1/2, to be honest.. I know a few guys who can't get one in length wise also. I'm good to on that, however, even with the extra length added to the rear bumper hitch area.

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m kind of torn right now. I ordered a 35” package but I’m starting to 2nd guess it. The 37” graphic I actually kinda like. Plus after seeing the 35” stock wheel in this thread I’m definitely going to have to change those out. The main reason(s) why I don’t want to go 37s are the following.

1) Power Loss
2) MPG Loss
3) Blue Interior

It’s only $3500 more for the 37s if you look at it this way. You have to ditch the carbon fiber package on the 35 but they give you a unique CF package with the 37s. 37s comes with the graphics package. (Which I didn’t order on the 35 because I didn’t like it but I do like it on the 37.) The forged rim upgrade is 2k which you get with the 37s. I didn’t get the forged rim upgrade on the 35s because I didn’t like the look, but love the 37’s rims. I mostly just don’t want my Raptor to feel like a dog driving around and get 11 MPGs around town and 13 on the freeway.

Is there anybody with a Gen 2 on 37s care to chime in how the power loss & MPG loss was?

and will take more time for stopping!
35 look a little weird,look tire are too small!

triggerfish

Reaction score
I would have considered the 37” package more seriously if my ultimate intention wasn’t to trade up to a “R” when they come out. I don’t care for the 37” ADMs when I can get a 35” at MSRP and (imo) be sitting in a good spot trade wise for the “R”.

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
your Dealer probably didn't have the allocation for the 37. There have been multiple 37 orders confirmed in the last week. When they will be built is the big question.
Some will be early first wave July production, others will be later on in this 21 MY production

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would have considered the 37” package more seriously if my ultimate intention wasn’t to trade up to a “R” when they come out. I don’t care for the 37” ADMs when I can get a 35” at MSRP and (imo) be sitting in a good spot trade wise for the “R”.
Do you already have a dealership promising you an R allocation?