Gen 3 Wheel Liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
regardless if they are the same manufacturer. they aren't the same. just like other products. facilities build to the customers specs. and obviously husky is not the same as rugged liners. texture material etc. so who cares if its the same manufacturer or not the products aren't the same. the texture is much more rough. its obvious by the pic.
The rugged liners and the husky liners are literally the same liner from the same manufacturer.. They're actually 10$ cheaper on Realtruck.com
need some facts because they aren't literally the same product.

both good options

Last edited:

relak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the info. Very helpful.
Your welcome
regardless if they are the same manufacturer. they aren't the same. just like other products. facilities build to the customers specs. and obviously husky is not the same as rugged liners. texture material etc. so who cares if its the same manufacturer or not the products aren't the same. the texture is much more rough. its obvious by the pic.

need some facts because they aren't literally the same product.

both good options
Both instructions are identical since they're from the same manufacturer. The rugged liners look exactly the same as the husky liners the other guy installed, I have a set in my garage.

1659365864706.png1659365920362.png

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Both instructions are identical since they're from the same manufacturer. The rugged liners look exactly the same as the husky liners the other guy installed, I have a set in my garage.
They’re not the same. They “look the same” because they’re both fender liners for the same truck.

It’s like saying all tires in a certain size are the same. I mean you install them all the same so they’re the same right?

relak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They’re not the same. They “look the same” because they’re both fender liners for the same truck.

It’s like saying all tires in a certain size are the same. I mean you install them all the same so they’re the same right?
Um your logic isn't really relevant to this scenario but choose to believe whatever you want regardless of the facts presented to you..

I bet your one of those "I'm fully vaccinated with 8 booster shots"-types too, because science

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Um your logic isn't really relevant to this scenario but choose to believe whatever you want regardless of the facts presented to you..

I bet your one of those "I'm fully vaccinated with 8 booster shots"-types too, because science
Pulled some real facts for you since you think "yes" is a fact.
Rugged Liners and Husky are both owned by Truck Hero so the instructions and construction being overall similar makes sense.
The Husky's do have a rough texture to them and there may be other differences I cant see in pictures.

Im sure you can explain them.

facts.JPG

relak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pulled some real facts for you since you think "yes" is a fact.
Rugged Liners and Husky are both owned by Truck Hero so the instructions and construction being overall similar makes sense.
The Husky's do have a rough texture to them and there may be other differences I cant see in pictures.

Im sure you can explain them.

View attachment 366127
I was basing solely on the fact that they were both black in color, but you proved my case. Go figure. Did we just become best friends?

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea but you still insisted to say they were the same after multiple people said they weren't based on texture and other reasons. you either didn't look to compare pics that people posted of the two or you couldn't see the differences.

exactly what I said earlier. same manufacturer different specs based on the customer. different but similar.

both again are good choices but ive had good luck with all the husky products ive purchased in the past. so I waited it out. glad I did. they just showed up

relak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea but you still insisted to say they were the same after multiple people said they weren't based on texture and other reasons. you either didn't look to compare pics that people posted of the two or you couldn't see the differences.

exactly what I said earlier. same manufacturer different specs based on the customer. different but similar.

both again are good choices but ive had good luck with all the husky products ive purchased in the past. so I waited it out. glad I did. they just showed up
8AC10E76-DD08-4D0D-BDB3-6E22D19ABD5F.gif

OP
OP
davidC

davidC

Reaction score
My Husky’s were supposed to be delivered Last Fri, but FedEx now lists as “operational hold”. Go figure.