Gen 3 tuning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

paulson7433

Reaction score
what are my options for tuning until Cobb/Goosetuned support my23? Putting 37’s on and would like to make up for lost power.

Attachments

• 7C053578-9467-4D85-80AF-1DB3A0D5160C.jpeg
    7C053578-9467-4D85-80AF-1DB3A0D5160C.jpeg
    215.2 KB · Views: 47

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will just say that I patiently (somewhat, anyway) for the Cobb/Goosetuned solution for my '22 and am glad that I did.

Pete Aron

Reaction score
These guys plus if you unplug and remove the box it’s virtually untraceable So you don’t have any issues with any warranty work that might pop up.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’d just be patient. With that said I bet 4.56’s and 37s would be a sweet setup.

NinjaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These guys plus if you unplug and remove the box it’s virtually untraceable So you don’t have any issues with any warranty work that might pop up.

hmm I did poke around on the website and read some of the forum post.. This does seem like a viable option, but not very popular on this site? Also it seems less hassle as you do not have to send your ECU to Cobb... Am i missing something here ?

RedRptr

Reaction score
hmm I did poke around on the website and read some of the forum post.. This does seem like a viable option, but not very popular on this site? Also it seems less hassle as you do not have to send your ECU to Cobb... Am i missing something here ?
For your 80k vehicle, would you rather push the limits with something generic or using something custom created for your truck by an expert and true enthusiast for these vehicles?

For me there was only ever one choice when it came to getting my truck tuned….

NinjaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good point. I am new to the raptor tuning as this is my first raptor so I was just curios if this particular tool was popular with the 3.5 L eco boost engines. I am very familiar with the Cobb tuning.

Can anyone else comment on AFE Power (tuning /module)? A local Raptor owner uses this and suggested / recommended it.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ve been familiar with Cobb for years on other platforms, and the AP and support Cobb provides is better than any other platform in my opinion. I really wish Cobb had support for my GT350 because I’d much prefer to tune with the AP.