Gen 3 trade in value

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I traded in my Honda Pilot that was a 2016 with 100k miles and the KBB at good was 19k and my dealer gave me $18,500 just for a gauge of how accurate KBB is
In my experience KBB tends to be more accurate for older, common vehicles.…which yours was. Not so much for 1 yr old ones, especially limited type vehicles. I think Give Me The VIN, etc are better to get more accurate values.

RaptorMan703

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sold my Gen 2 to GMTV and it was incredibly easy. They offered 85.5 for my Gen 3 that was 75.5 MSRP. Not worth the hassle for that and trying to find a replacement vehicle

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sold my Gen 2 to GMTV and it was incredibly easy. They offered 85.5 for my Gen 3 that was 75.5 MSRP. Not worth the hassle for that and trying to find a replacement vehicle
I only tried vroom for my 800a base and they offered me $81k so I don’t blame you.

Okegg0

Reaction score
Is there a way to test what something is worth without giving up contact info? Or how does that work once you put all the info in, do they call you bugging you about it if you decide not to?

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to test what something is worth without giving up contact info? Or how does that work once you put all the info in, do they call you bugging you about it if you decide not to?
I think vroom you just need email, they’ll send you the offer over email. They usually send a follow up email a few days later to offer but that’s about it. Pretty painless

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
KBB, NADA, GIVEMETHEVIN.com

anthozy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try algonation.com I sold 2 cars to them it was a pretty easy process. Took 7-10 days from start to finish. They beat every offer.. You can put bogus info in the website to just check what it would go for. With specialty vehicles though they need more info so not sure if the Raptor would be in that category.