Gen 3 tracking website

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbeast18

Reaction score
I got a vin and a window sticker about a month ago from the ford tracking website confirmed. For the last 2-3 weeks when I go to the website all it says is “the tracking isn’t available for this vehicle yet.” When I click on the window sticker url I saved, it says “no longer available.”

I have called ford performance and they have confirmed it’s at the deerborn plant and says 12/18 finish date.

Just nervous obviously as I’ve had this thing in order since 6/15

Any idea on the website or any others with same issue ?

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a vin and a window sticker about a month ago from the ford tracking website confirmed. For the last 2-3 weeks when I go to the website all it says is “the tracking isn’t available for this vehicle yet.” When I click on the window sticker url I saved, it says “no longer available.”

I have called ford performance and they have confirmed it’s at the deerborn plant and says 12/18 finish date.

Just nervous obviously as I’ve had this thing in order since 6/15

Any idea on the website or any others with same issue ?
I can’t confirm my VIN but I think it is because it is a MY22. With a mid December delivery date check a week before to make sure you have a monroney sticker. That will be the key point to tell you it is being built. I assume those are the last of the 21s.

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same issue...my dealer says when it changed it got stuck in chip hold...11/1 build

jonfo

Reaction score