Gen 3 stock hood lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

freemarket

Reaction score
Can someone tell me if you can get the 3 lights on the front grill, just below the hood, to stay on while driving? I swear I’ve seen them on another Raptor running around. They look so cool, but I can’t seem to find how to keep them on in settings or controls.

OP
OP
F

freemarket

Reaction score
Interesting. So I’d assume the gen 3 trucks I have seen with the lights on the hood, but not full head light beams for night driving on during the day, have some mod that allows them to keep those on, hence your Forscan mention. I’m a 1 month old owning a Raptor so I’m still learning. :) Thanks for your reply!

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Interesting. So I’d assume the gen 3 trucks I have seen with the lights on the hood, but not full head light beams for night driving on during the day, have some mod that allows them to keep those on, hence your Forscan mention. I’m a 1 month old owning a Raptor so I’m still learning. :) Thanks for your reply!
Open the link below, scroll to post #9, & the 3rd code down is the Forscan change you'll need to make for the desired effect you seek.