Gen 3 self driving hacks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjws1968

Reaction score
I turned it all off. Too annoying with the thing yelling at me all the time for me to drive like a stiff robot. I just went old school with it. Im over it!

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have a 2022 Platinum 150 and I think the lane assist is better than Bluecruise. My bluecruise is patchy with coverage and will randomly switch to hands on mode with zero warning, constantly hugs the inside of lane which is uncomfortable with the semi trucks also hugging that line, yet the truck is obviously unaware of the other vehicles presence. Glad I still prefer driving myself rather than "relying" on technology.

OP
OP
GCATX

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
When I read "hack" in the title I was expecting something useful to get rid of the constant nanny alarm. Instead I got "use your hand on the steering wheel to steer a little which prevents the alarm from kicking in." So basically, manually drive your truck to use automatic driving-mode, got it.
Not exactly, just rest your arm/hand on the left side of the wheel. If that's too hard for you, get a small weight that you pursonally use to do bench press (the rest of us call them ankle weights) and strap it on the left side of the wheel.

hpschrank

Reaction score
My truck does the same…I kinda feel
like you have to pay close attention when passing. Some of this may be due to the wide stance of the Raptor. MAY…also be part of the reason for Ford dropping the Blue Cruise for the Raptor. Who knows? ‍♂️

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was told if the vehicle hugs one way, they can re-align the cameras a bit to fix this. After accidents they have to do this.