Gen 3 Seat Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SR12

Reaction score
Carhartt does sell the seat covers for the Raptor. Covercraft has them in stock
Good to know, i hadn't bothered looking yet. quickly losing hope that my order will even get built...got a vin in july, currently 11/1 build week.

RaptorCDH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since you mentioned “blue interior” you must have a 37 package which includes the factory recaro seats…the front seats are very different from the factory seats…bolsters etc…since it is limited option , the availability of aftermarket seat covers is less likely than the Standard seat covers…

Idaho Savage

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered a set of rear seat covers only through Marathon out of Bozeman--I have kids and wanted to cover the rear seat. Ultimately, they said the Raptor's rear seats ARE different than normal F150's and that they couldn't get a test truck to save their lives in order to create a pattern. They cancelled the order today. So be aware that apparently the seats are different--Marathon, generally speaking, knows their stuff.

gkrane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered a set of rear seat covers only through Marathon out of Bozeman--I have kids and wanted to cover the rear seat. Ultimately, they said the Raptor's rear seats ARE different than normal F150's and that they couldn't get a test truck to save their lives in order to create a pattern. They cancelled the order today. So be aware that apparently the seats are different--Marathon, generally speaking, knows their stuff.
That's who I was going to order from too.

gkrane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just read on the Marathon website that the install takes about 1 hour per row. I was going to use them for my beach fishing trips but I am not going to waste 2 hours per trip putting on seat covers.

Idaho Savage

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just read on the Marathon website that the install takes about 1 hour per row. I was going to use them for my beach fishing trips but I am not going to waste 2 hours per trip putting on seat covers.
No, they're definitely not made to deploy on a trip basis. But they're very high quality and fit. Too bad it's not an option at the moment.

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
An hour!!?? Do you have to R&R the seats or something?

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need mine for work. My clothes get dusty and I don't want the cloth bolsters getting caked with dust and dirt. I wish they hadn't changed them from the 2018 all leather versions. Didn't Ford do away with all leather in 2019?

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
getting ready to order the carhartt. a little expensive but seam to be the best ones I can put on and take off easily. for work purposes. plus the person I talked to at carhartt said after I put the order in I could call and would likely be able to add on a cover for the console cover. Also said that if I only need the one and know a seamstress or have someone who could. modify the passenger cover to fit the driver side. in order to make sure any existing airbags in the seats aren't compromised.

carhartt-super-dux-seatsaver-custom-seat-covers.SSC-SSCO

does anyone else have or had these? if so what did you think?

Last edited: