Gen 3 Seat Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maxshikhman

Reaction score
getting ready to order the carhartt. a little expensive but seam to be the best ones I can put on and take off easily. for work purposes. plus the person I talked to at carhartt said after I put the order in I could call and would likely be able to add on a cover for the console cover. Also said that if I only need the one and know a seamstress or have someone who could. modify the passenger cover to fit the driver side. in order to make sure any existing airbags in the seats aren't compromised.

carhartt-super-dux-seatsaver-custom-seat-covers.SSC-SSCO

does anyone else have or had these? if so what did you think?
How do you like them?

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you like them?
still waiting for them, just ordered them on Sunday. I procrastinated a little bit. just got an email with a estimated ship date march 8th since they say they are made to ordered since they are custom fit. (all be it loosely custom fit in order to remove and was easily). now that the order is in I need to see if they can get me a cover for the console made for it.

I wish I didnt need them. My clothes can get dusty at times. probably will just use the driver side. nobody else rides with me for work so its just me. I will also see if I can modify the passenger side to fit on the driver side as the person on the phone said I may be able to do. that way ill have a spare to swap out while waiting for the other in the laundry. ill post updates in what did you do to your raptor today. gen 3 thread

Last edited:

Idaho Savage

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Carhartt" seat covers are Cover Crafts. Doesn't make them any better or worse, just the facts. A few friends have them on Tundras and they seem like other cover crafts...great!

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Carhartt" seat covers are Cover Crafts. Doesn't make them any better or worse, just the facts. A few friends have them on Tundras and they seem like other cover crafts...great!
True they are covercraft but they are better. $140 dollar thats up for question. youre obviously paying for the branding, better material slightly thicker and more durable. also the stitching is slightly better with triple stitching instead of double (more durable) and also on the back you get buttons on either side of the back pocket instead of just stitching. They are better but again maybe not the $140 better. just depends on if you want the name. I ordered the carhartt for those reasons and also the covercraft darkest color was charcoal. carhartt says black. in the pics It looks like the carhartt might be slightly darker. which is what I wanted.