Gen 3 Seat Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone been able to source seat covers for the Gen 3? Kiddos gonna be in the back and I can't have the blue seats getting destroyed. Rough Country said they aren't making any for Raptor (thought that was odd).

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone been able to source seat covers for the Gen 3? Kiddos gonna be in the back and I can't have the blue seats getting destroyed. Rough Country said they aren't making any for Raptor (thought that was odd).
i would think that they are the same as any f150 supercrew seats

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
interested in seeing what other people have tried using for the backseat
Looked online and Ruff Tuff looks like they make some nice covers
2020FDF1-E01S01-2-DQHR-IMG_2163_1200.jpg

Last edited:

SR12

Reaction score
had carhartt on my past trucks, hoping they'll be available for this one as well.

SR12

Reaction score
loved them. same as the jackets/pants, could get two colors the carhartt brown or gray. borderline waterproof but definitely water resistant. i have a german shepherd and golden retriever, would let them in the back after swimming and getting generally disgusting and the seats were perfect when i traded the truck in. definitely getting them again if they're made for our trucks. no pics, had them on a tundra that i traded in 5-6 years ago. Oh they fit the seats VERY well too, nice and snug and stayed put. was a 2013 tundra platinum with the brown leather. Not super expensive either.