Gen 3 Raptor OEM Fog Upgrade Install Video (For easy upgrades to your existing fog housings (These are all in stock) Rigid, Baja and Diode Dynamics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We developed and came out with the first OEM upgrade bracket kit for the Gen 3 Raptor.

Baja Designs released one a few weeks later... but make no mistake. Ours has several advantages over the Baja kit.

First, to be clear. You still get the same Baja S2 lights if you want. So the difference is just the mounting.
We created a chart to show you the advantages of our kit with the Baja S2's... it will be below.
However, the other advantages beyond just the Baja S2's is the fact that our mounts also hold the same series lights, the Rigid SR-M's in Spot, Driving or Flood in the PRO series for the same exact look and a TON more light. So for example. You can replace just one pair of SR-M's and keep one pair of the DOT pair that came with the truck on the fog switch. You can put the High power pair on the Aux switch.
You can also get the Diode Dynamics lights with the amber backlights. You will see those in the videos.

We are putting together more videos on the demonstration of each kit so watch for those.

Here is a link to the fog kits-

And the Video-

Compare of Baja S2 Raptor Kit.jpg

DSC00367.JPG

DSC00363.JPG

DSC00345.JPG

DSC00373.JPG

muffinman1604

Reaction score
As someone new to all the lighting options, I really enjoy seeing videos like this. It makes it a lot easier for me to understand what all the options are like. I'm already planning some mods for my Raptor that I ordered even though it isn't here yet.

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
As someone new to all the lighting options, I really enjoy seeing videos like this. It makes it a lot easier for me to understand what all the options are like. I'm already planning some mods for my Raptor that I ordered even though it isn't here yet.
LOL, well I am very glad they help!

John