Gen 3 Raptor 37 jack vs 35 jack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I am just doing some research here and would like to know if there is a difference between the jack provided on a 37 model vs the standard 35 model? There seemed to be a lot of talk about the differences in the suspension (in relation to space), and the extra room needed to fit the 37" spare. I just am curious if they improved the jack to accommodate a more realistic off-road scenario.

iamtheshats

Reaction score
I have the 2021 37. Last week I picked up a bolt through the tire on the freeway. The stock jack was too short. I had to use a second to lift the axel. Pretty frustrating in the rain. It seemed that Ford upgraded most but missed the jack. Ford, will you fix this?

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the 2021 37. Last week I picked up a bolt through the tire on the freeway. The stock jack was too short. I had to use a second to lift the axel. Pretty frustrating in the rain. It seemed that Ford upgraded most but missed the jack. Ford, will you fix this?

Did you attach the extra spacer to the scissor jack? It’s stored on the side of the bracket that holds the jack and uses a threaded bolt to keep it on. Not sure if it’s specifically for the 37 but would make sense that they just added a spacer for those trucks instead of having different jacks. It seems to add 2-3” in height.

SouthernRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would anyone have the part number for said spacer? Added 37’s and want to be able to use the Jack if needed. TIA!

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Off road teams typically carry these organically grown tire jack spacers with the other gear in their pit gear boxes.

Attachments

• 20220915_101757.jpg
    20220915_101757.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 32