Gen 3 Raptor 37 Geiser Rear coils install + pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biturbomg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great and what I need with my shell on my silver 37pp as well. Where did you order from?

biturbomg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is my setup, Updated pic for one on level ground for better idea of how it looks. About 200lbs of weight in the bed.

Attachments

• DDEC1834-07E9-4951-AEB2-0B2F02C9FC4B.jpeg
    DDEC1834-07E9-4951-AEB2-0B2F02C9FC4B.jpeg
    315.5 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

BigTaco

Reaction score
I purchased a set for the rear a few days ago… wondering about the shift one side or the other that you refer to. I can check prior to installing and after. Haven’t received them yet - but, where is going to be a good reference point to measure from to offer this information back to the forum? Is there a common place to measure from for this check?
Check to see if there is a difference between the distance of the wheel poke between the left and right rear tires. That’s the simplest way I can think of how to explain it. I would expect the passenger side to be poked out to the left just a tad bit (3/4” inch or so. The opposite would be true on the drivers side.