Gen 3 Raptor 37" custom decals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAnd

Reaction score
Hello everybody. I'd like to play around and design a custom Gen 3 Raptor 37" graphic and I'm having a hard time finding the open files to customize. The new Gen 3 graphics are extremely detailed with the Baja maps & terrain and honestly I love them, I just want to make them stand out more on my agate black Raptor.

If anybody can help with a source for the Raptor Gen 3 decals open files I'd be very grateful.

Last edited:

Chop96

Reaction score
Hello everybody. I'd like to play around and design a custom Gen 3 Raptor 37" graphic and I'm having a hard time finding the open files to customize. The new Gen 3 graphics are extremely detailed with the Baja maps & terrain and honestly I love them, I just want to make them stand out more on my agate black Raptor.

If anybody can help with a source for the Raptor Gen 3 decals open files I'd be very grateful.
I'm interested in this as well, but want to adapt them some - remove the "37" and replace with the FP Gen 3 logo.
:cheers: