Gen 3 orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

charlesraptor

Reaction score
Gen 3 raptor discussion

Concerning orders .
My dealer says 22 not available to order yet. I know they are reliable I own a construction company we have bought 4 first gen raptors . 2 second gen raptors. Not to mention multiple super duty’s . Also they have had us first in line to buy 22 raptor 37 package fully optioned an one r raptor When available. Has anyone received a 22 model yet.

RaptorFan1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately you're a ways off I think - a lot of very patient people still haven't received their 21s yet and they ordered the moment those order banks were open.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The first MY22 VINs and build dates were handed out last Thursday. As to where orders fall in line, it would be best to ask a Terot Card reader. Good news is they are scheduling MY22s.

fts

Reaction score
Yes, '22 Raptor orders banks are open now, actually have been since 10/9 I believe, scheduling has started, VINs have been issued already for those builds that have been accepted by FP.

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, '22 Raptor orders banks are open now, actually have been since 10/9 I believe, scheduling has started, VINs have been issued already for those builds that have been accepted by FP.
The order banks opened on 10/1.