Gen 3 Ordered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Gang,
Just thought I'd introduce myself. I live in Southeast Wyoming and do quite a bit of hunting and fishing and I was actually on the Ford Tremor forum until very recently. I read so much information from so many users about how poorly (the Super Duty Tremor) that truck is off road (in comparison) and how rough the ride is stock (rides like a 3/4 ton regardless), which has lead a bulk of the owners to purchase Carli , etc. suspension systems for thousands more, that I canceled my F-250 Tremor order and order the truck I actually need. Fully loaded Raptor. Something I've been eyeing since 2009 and finally made the jump. Now for 10 months or more of waiting.

The tremor is a great rig don't get me wrong, but it's not my rig and I own a 3500 Ram Cummins now that drives me crazy. Another nice truck, but I no longer own a fifth wheel.

Anyway, can't wait to dig in on the capability and user experiences of this bad boy. Maybe more of the same, who knows.

Diablo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gen 1 owner here, welcome to the forum..........turned over 198,000 this week, so far one tuneup, brake pads, front shocks......oh yeah, hit a nice buck in Kansas last fall, so some front trim, grill, and a headlight replaced.
Yes, it IS a V8. I work in the energy industry and IMO, fossil fuels are tasty.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome! Sounds like you made the right choice finally. Off-road capabilities is the Raptor and rarely if much of anyone ever complains it doesn’t put out in the dirt.