Gen 3 order round two.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck as well and I’m in the same boat. Order was placed July 19 and received confirmation the same day.

skidmarcx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just visited my local dealership last night, order should hopefully go in today, wishing good luck to all of us

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck! I'm in the same boat - my '23 order went in back on 7/19. We'll see what happens this time...

Dav1000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Am i the only one whos dealer isnt ordering 23's yet. They keep saying their order banks havent opened yet. Is it different for every dealer, or is it same across the board. Dont now why but the way it sounds, the the boss man told the sales floor not to take orders for the 23 raptors yet.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Am i the only one whos dealer isnt ordering 23's yet. They keep saying their order banks havent opened yet. Is it different for every dealer, or is it same across the board. Dont now why but the way it sounds, the the boss man told the sales floor not to take orders for the 23 raptors yet.
go to a different dealer