GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PootyTang

Reaction score
Looking to run TE37 (18x9 -1) with Toyo AT3 37x12.5 and hoping not to trim. Anyone have a similar setup and what mods were needed?

Appreciate the feedback!
I have those wheels with Falken Wildpeak AT3w, same dimensions as the Toyo AT3 agt 37x12.5. On my 35 truck, with 1.5 inch RPG collars, and +4.5 caster, they fit without rub, but it is close at full lock.

Loosescrews1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have those wheels with Falken Wildpeak AT3w, same dimensions as the Toyo AT3 agt 37x12.5. On my 35 truck, with 1.5 inch RPG collars, and +4.5 caster, they fit without rub, but it is close at full lock.
You may have already posted a pic but do you mind to post again? Always enjoy seeing everyones builds.

riv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling it is the combo of 9 wide and true 37's at 00 offset. I am rocking 8.5 methods with true 37" toyo MT's and I have no rubbing at all. I wonder if the sweet spot would be 8.5 or less offset? Looks great but you can't rubbing all the time, I suppose you could trim.
what offset are your methods?

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
00 Offset but they are 8.5 wide, the extra half inch on the 9 wides must be the issue catching the rear inner fender.

Last edited:

lawraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up for anyone thinking about buying some Methods. Most of their wheels will drop in price on Monday online however we are able to sell at the new lower pricing immediately. They're approximately 10% less expensive.
Any rects on wheels that aren't Method, and come in +18 to +25. Was looking at Evocorse, but their backlog is 10 weeks. Braid's are 5 weeks but only come in 8 inch wide wheels. Don't like KMC.