GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

franky16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New Method wheel coming next week. Gloss Black & Method Bronze. 17x8.5 +00 & +25, 18x9 +00 and +18

I can't post a full pic yet but pieces are already in stock. 17x8.5 +00, 18x9 +00 and 18x9 +18. The 17x8.5 +25's are about 2-3 weeks out

View attachment 391565
method sure isn't interested in branching out in the looks department are they lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
method sure isn't interested in branching out in the looks department are they lol
Guess they're going the "don't fix what aint broke" route. What would you like to see from them in the future? They're pretty receptive to suggestions.

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess they're going the "don't fix what aint broke" route. What would you like to see from them in the future? They're pretty receptive to suggestions.
I would like to see something similar to the 37pp wheels with the same offset. Tough to find stock ones that aren't expensive. I love the look of the Venomrex (Vorsteiner offroad) VR-601BL's but want a stock fit or closer to. I don't really want 0 offset.

pnwobrigade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to see something similar to the 37pp wheels with the same offset. Tough to find stock ones that aren't expensive. I love the look of the Venomrex (Vorsteiner offroad) VR-601BL's but want a stock fit or closer to. I don't really want 0 offset.
They have a number of +25 offerings which is as close as your going to get to the stock +34. My only gripe with Method is why only include +25 in some colors and not others. Like if they had +25 Double Black 305's I'd order them even if every other Raptor has Methods.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They have a number of +25 offerings which is as close as your going to get to the stock +34. My only gripe with Method is why only include +25 in some colors and not others. Like if they had +25 Double Black 305's I'd order them even if every other Raptor has Methods.
Is it the matte blk face with gloss black lip you like or the black bolts and short caps? Because the bolts and caps are interchangeable if you want to black it out.

The +25 is new for them though so I think they're slowly converting the A list movers first. It wouldn't shock me if +25 DB's come out this year.

pnwobrigade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it the matte blk face with gloss black lip you like or the black bolts and short caps? Because the bolts and caps are interchangeable if you want to black it out.

The +25 is new for them though so I think they're slowly converting the A list movers first. It wouldn't shock me if +25 DB's come out this year.
Its really both of those. The contrast of the black on black but matte vs gloss I like, especially with the black bolts. However, the new gloss black 318's look good too. If they did a DB 305 in +25 I'll be your first customer, if I can hold out.