GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck will be black. I’m excited for it. Just have to figure out if a level is needed. I don’t want to give up ride quality.
I hear you. That is why I did not rush into buying aftermarket wheels with a wonky offset. The TE’s are not cheap but worth every penny! 18 lbs a wheel and Forged.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Whats the verdict with 17x9 +0 offset wheels? do i have to be worried about damaging my fenders under full compression? stock 35 truck, every wheel i like seems to be +0 offset, i dont mind the little bit of poke but i just want to make sure its not gonna damage my truck if a go offroad...
With the GEN3 fenders I think you’re good with 35’s.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was it lifted when you first put on the 37s as that is a big lift and one of the pics I saw it looked a lot more conservative.
Nope straight install when I signed for truck. I didn’t get levels on until a few weeks later

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope straight install when I signed for truck. I didn’t get levels on until a few weeks later

That’s what I thought, so then those pics I saw were with 37s and NO lift. Good to know as I don’t plan on lifting my truck as all the lifts seem to lift the front too high if not lifting the rear.

Thanks for the reply.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just to be sure, this pic was before the lift and with 37s?
Yep! Taken may 14, the day after delivery. Photo below is June 22 and you can see the level, lighting and bedrack RTT added.

Attachments

• 9C3C3BDE-52BF-49FC-90E1-4BB145EAFD46.jpeg
    9C3C3BDE-52BF-49FC-90E1-4BB145EAFD46.jpeg
    276 KB · Views: 232

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep! Taken may 14, the day after delivery. Photo below is June 22 and you can see the level, lighting and bedrack RTT added.

Nice looking rig. I dont presume you ever rubbed with those 37s at stock height and those 0mm offset wheels? I am getting Icon +6mm so I should have about 1/4" less offset than you, but not sure if that would make a difference or not if you had any rubbing issues.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice looking rig. I dont presume you ever rubbed with those 37s at stock height and those 0mm offset wheels? I am getting Icon +6mm so I should have about 1/4" less offset than you, but not sure if that would make a difference or not if you had any rubbing issues.
Thanks! Always something to go on a raptor. Trying to change tires and ordering a bumper. I don’t recall rubbing

dfw186

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, this is maybe a stupid question, but this is my first truck and I haven’t looked into wheels at all. Mine is having stock base 35”, what would be the best all around wheel-tire combo you would recommend? I’m definitely not knowledgeable about all the tunings…. Appreciate all suggestions including “no this is not for newbie”!