GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all - I have a Gen 2 truck that I am trading in soon for a 37 truck on its way.

Love my current set up - Fuel Rampage 20 inch wheels -18 on 35’s and RPG collar.

I want to have similar aggressive set up with my new truck and likely will do Fuel wheels again. Like the Nitto grapplers as what I have used now for some time.

Do I have to lift the whole truck or can I get away with some light trimming and collars again? Will be doing 22 inch wheels this time around

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a wheel similar to the Rays TE37? I really like the look of the TE37 and the fitment on the Raptor, but want something that is a 17 instead of an 18, and that has center caps.

Token

Reaction score
Anyone know of a wheel similar to the Rays TE37? I really like the look of the TE37 and the fitment on the Raptor, but want something that is a 17 instead of an 18, and that has center caps.
Not much out there unfortunately for the kick *** jdm wheels. They all have 17x8.5 +0 but they are drilled to 139. I’ve reached out to a few places to see if they could custom drill some 17s. Really wanted some TEs in mag blue or MBG. Don’t wanna have to make the switch to 18s.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the Ray's have an acceptable load rating I know if we could get a group buy together I could get TE37's for our trucks made I can't remember but it was between 10-20 sets. They do offer the TE37XT's in 18x9 FYI

EDIT: I sent a few emails to inquire on special order TE37XT's in a 17x8.5 or 17x9 size with our lug pattern. It will be at least 10 ordered for this to happen. I think weight savings would be between 17.0 to 18.5 pounds per wheel. If enough people wanted these I will talk to the site Admin and see if I can get the vendor to organize it.

Last edited:

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an answer:
Volk says 18x9 -1 offset is the perfect fit for the Raptor. 17's are not possible because the step lip will not clear the brakes.

I have no idea on any other details or if that is the final word so don't shoot the messenger