GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dprc

Reaction score
I wanted to give a huge shout out to @Pacific Wheel for amazing customer service and pricing on a set of Black Rhino Rapid wheels that I purchased for my Gen 3 that is in production right now. From start to finish, responsive and by far the best pricing I have found. I look forward to getting them mounted up once my Gen 3 AMB shows. dp

Token

Reaction score
I wanted to give a huge shout out to @Pacific Wheel for amazing customer service and pricing on a set of Black Rhino Rapid wheels that I purchased for my Gen 3 that is in production right now. From start to finish, responsive and by far the best pricing I have found. I look forward to getting them mounted up once my Gen 3 AMB shows. dp
I'm looking at those in that dark blue on my OW 37. Any pics?

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Icon rebounds and freshly installed 703‘s in bronze on Code Orange 37pkg
I have the bronze 703’s on my GEN2. Had them since nov 2020. They have red accented center caps that’ll work well on your truck! Swapping my to gen3 once it comes it

MKSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the bronze 703’s on my GEN2. Had them since nov 2020. They have red accented center caps that’ll work well on your truck! Swapping my to gen3 once it comes it
100% going to order a set once they are avaible, good looking out.

Last edited: