GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tyler725

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Currently running Fuel Rebel 20x9 0offset on 37x1350

Ordered Vossen 20x9.5 +15 offset. Should be here this week or next. Will try to post comparison photos.

MDRAPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for Pictures of an 18x9 & 35x12.5 tire w/ +1mm /0 mm & -12mm offset... I wont be jumping or doing anything to crazy & probably wont have to worry about the fenders. I just want to make sure what the poke looks like. TIA

Last edited:

Ta2punk

Reaction score
Really liking the wheels on this gen 3. I think I’m gonna buy a set when my truck finally comes in. They look like Method 305’s.

Ta2punk

Reaction score
I believe these are the 705s with the Bead Grip tech.

I ordered the 703s and hope to post a pic next week :)
yeah you are right, weird. I looked them up last night when I saw the video could have sworn I saw 305. I must have been too tired coupled with the fact I had never looked up Method wheels before. I’m a big fan of the design. Definitely gonna be my aftermarket wheel choice.

Kojack19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah you are right, weird. I looked them up last night when I saw the video could have sworn I saw 305. I must have been too tired coupled with the fact I had never looked up Method wheels before. I’m a big fan of the design. Definitely gonna be my aftermarket wheel choice.
Those look great. I have been running methods on my raptors since 2013. I have always had NVs (305)but really like the looks of those too.