GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I have a 1.5” RPG collar. No rubbing yet, but I haven’t been off-road.
I have same truck ordered 37 , LFG with Graphics . That’s the wheels I’m most likely going with , also considering INNOV 8 G400 ? Thanks for the info ! Love your truck

SCMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have same truck ordered 37 , LFG with Graphics . That’s the wheels I’m most likely going with , also considering INNOV 8 G400 ? Thanks for the info ! Love your truck
That’s going to look great!! I was seriously considering a set of INNOV8’s, but I didn’t want to wait for them. They are also expensive as hell, especially when you are buying 6. Post some pics when you get them installed.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do you have Pics with these on truck ? Any Pics of 17x8.5 sim 4.50 Backspace ? Thanks
Those actually were the 4.5” backspace. I had them mixed up with another set. They we’re going on a GEN 2 though.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Method MR703 17x8.5 +25 (still on the black Friday deal btw 15% off plus a little extra for FRF members)

img_1231-jpg.331595

RogueAdvisor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will get some better ones tomorrow. Huge thunderstorm here now. You can check out my new FORD logo touch on the grill. I like zero offset and def will drive this hard enough that I dont want to destroy my fenders. will take a few more tomorrow.
View attachment 329483View attachment 329484
Ok, where did you get that logo at?! My goodness, that things is absolutely sweet!