GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not at all but I’d paint them before adding a fake big brake kit cover. IMO they cheapen the look of the truck.
They are not from a big brake kit, fit perfectly the OEM calipers and have the Raptor logo. I think they are nicer than painted calipers and easier to clean.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They are not from a big brake kit, fit perfectly the OEM calipers and have the Raptor logo. I think they are nicer than painted calipers and easier to clean.
Big brake kits have actual large calipers so of course a piece of plastic with a logo on it that attaches over a caliper is not from a BBK. ‍It’s your truck so you have to like it but to me …cheap.

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Big brake kits have actual large calipers so of course a piece of plastic with a logo on it that attaches over a caliper is not from a BBK. ‍It’s your truck so you have to like it but to me …cheap.
I know what a BBK is and ,since I went with 20” wheels, the cast iron OEM calipers were too exposed and ugly, I decided to cover them up until they will be ready for replacement, at which time I probably go with Brembo. Btw this covers made of powder coated stainless steel and aluminum and the logo is ingraived by an American co. And yes, I like them.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
New Method wheel coming next week. Gloss Black & Method Bronze. 17x8.5 +00 & +25, 18x9 +00 and +18

I can't post a full pic yet but pieces are already in stock. 17x8.5 +00, 18x9 +00 and 18x9 +18. The 17x8.5 +25's are about 2-3 weeks out

1675209707539.png

Non-Sense

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a set of 17x9 HRE FT1's with a 37x12.5 BFGoodrich M/T on Friday. I want to thank Justin above at Pacific Wheel for the quotes he provided me with over the last two weeks and no question he always had the best prices and quickest follow up. Unfortunately HRE was one brand he couldn't quote but i'll certainly use him for the next set and the forged Mesa wheel by KMC he is carrying right now is a killer deal.
View attachment 366719View attachment 366720View attachment 366721
Any rub after you installed these? I ordered the same wheels but will keep the stock tires on my 37 AMB.