GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daniel4310

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of people run 0 offset and some -24 "which is too much for me'. Anyone running a -12 offset? I feel like this would be the most negative I'd go. 17x9 -12 with stock 35's. I assume no rubbing with that set-up?

DrastikRaptor

Reaction score
I can’t say 100 percent, but I am pretty sure 37’s will rub no matter what offset you run without collars or springs. At the very least you will rub with any compression while off reading. The plus 12 offset will help but the 37’s will likely still rub. You have a better chance if you run BFG’s since they are not true 37’s, if you run Nittos they are even taller and will rub for sure. I think you will need springs or collars.
You are probably spot on with this assessment. I see the a 17 inch wheel with 37 inch tires with collars and its pretty close already to the fenders and trim. I would imagine a 20 inch wheel on 37's would make it even tighter to fit.

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are probably spot on with this assessment. I see the a 17 inch wheel with 37 inch tires with collars and its pretty close already to the fenders and trim. I would imagine a 20 inch wheel on 37's would make it even tighter to fit.
No difference between a 17 and 20 if the rims have the same width/offset and the tire size is the same.

hyperspeed

Reaction score
my car is on its way to me from the dealer (yay!) i just bought a set of methods, but does anyone know if stock lugs can be used, and also if stock lugs include wheel locks?

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
my car is on its way to me from the dealer (yay!) i just bought a set of methods, but does anyone know if stock lugs can be used, and also if stock lugs include wheel locks?
Stock lugs cannot be used. And stock does not come with a lock FWIW

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Gorilla and McGard are fine as long as they're not the OE style lugs. Your new wheels didn't come with lugs?