GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any rects on wheels that aren't Method, and come in +18 to +25. Was looking at Evocorse, but their backlog is 10 weeks. Braid's are 5 weeks but only come in 8 inch wide wheels. Don't like KMC.
Raceline makes some +18's. Not many though. High offset 17's are tough to come by.

lawraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raceline makes some +18's. Not many though. High offset 17's are tough to come by.
Was considering the Braid Full Race T Dakar's but they're a pain to get shipped to the US, and only save 3lbs in weight off the beadlock capable wheels. Now considering getting the zero offset Nomad Convoy's or Sahara's and going for a light sleeper build.

Last edited:

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@JK2Raptor 2200 shipped for 4. I have 4 black on the way that should be arriving in 3 weeks. Basically just making sure I like the powder coat colors they’re using. They can always be custom ordered as well. Order to delivery is approximately 8 weeks. I am offering discounts (minor) for customers that can get me some quality content. PM for details.