GEN 2 Gen 3-nope too pricey help me make my Gen 2 even better.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats wrong with it now as a daily driver?
Exactly, it isn’t a Lambo or collector! I drive mine daily and have an extra Raptor and jeep. The 2020 is great. 2021 not one issue, except a brake line.

TOBTEK

Reaction score
What? Deavers are the single best suspension mod on the gen 2.

I’d have Deavers. I was Blown away at the difference in ride quality. With in the first street mile, you can feel the improvement. Was and still am bum’d that now my 2020 sitting higher in the rear. Added the Deavers because the front LEVELING springs was making the front 1” higher. Sooooo was told that the Deavers would LEVEL that back out…..now it’s about an inch high in back…. Errrrr!
I’m in the same boat on the Gen 3. Want a R SOO bad. Love my 2020 overall, but this truck with 700+ hp would be the bomb! But it’s going to be silly money. An d still think Gen 2 looks better then G3.

Don N

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d have Deavers. I was Blown away at the difference in ride quality. With in the first street mile, you can feel the improvement. Was and still am bum’d that now my 2020 sitting higher in the rear. Added the Deavers because the front LEVELING springs was making the front 1” higher. Sooooo was told that the Deavers would LEVEL that back out…..now it’s about an inch high in back…. Errrrr!
I’m in the same boat on the Gen 3. Want a R SOO bad. Love my 2020 overall, but this truck with 700+ hp would be the bomb! But it’s going to be silly money. An d still think Gen 2 looks better then G3.

How did deavers improve ride quality on the street for you? Was it smoother?

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How did deavers improve ride quality on the street for you? Was it smoother?
There is no comparison. It is literally a night and day difference. Not only does it tame the rear end jitters but they also almost completely negate axel wrap. Have you seen the difference between OEM leafs and deavers? The OEM springs are 4 leafs and they use a block and they are way too over sprung. This results in a really sh1tty ride from the rear end.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is no comparison. It is literally a night and day difference. Not only does it tame the rear end jitters but they also almost completely negate axel wrap. Have you seen the difference between OEM leafs and deavers? The OEM springs are 4 leafs and they use a block and they are way too over sprung. This results in a really sh1tty ride from the rear end.
I agree with all of this. Deavers are well worth it.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Deavers, Goostuned, lights, save for shocks, buy more fuel for fun time in the sand. Enjoy the truck.

I have a gen 2 lead foot on 37s and it was just retired from daily duties. So now doing more work. Anyone know where a can sell a kidney?