GEN 2 Gen 3 mule spied

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Curious has anyone upgraded out of the new live valve shocks to a larger shock? If so did it effect any ECU type things...

Theres a module you have to plug in when removing the live valve shocks to prevent errors. its like $300

OP
OP
BobbyVA

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can’t see that being production and not allowing for tire rotation. But it’s pre production.

Didn’t even think of that good point. They will have to do something to keep from breaking those rear ends with all that power

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
BobbyVA

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope you are right, but seriously doubt we see a TRX before 2022

I hope so too but Ford already knows it’s coming and hopefully they take that into consideration. I’m sure good sales numbers on the TRX would more convincing but none the less they know it’s coming with a little over 700hp

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can’t see that being production and not allowing for tire rotation. But it’s pre production.

huh? It’s gonna be a 700+ HP halo super truck. Nobody is gonna give a shit about rotating the damn tires buddy! RAM is being a lil more realistic in a way w/ their “super truck” while I’m sure it’ll be plenty good off-road it seems like they’re also gearing it towards being a street rod too....do staggered wheels stop people from buying 1st gen SRT8 Jeeps? How bout SRT10 trucks? Vettes? Mustangs? Bimers? Etc.

my question was- do current regular RAM 1/2 tons finally have 6 lugs yet? I remember shopping them a couple years ago & kinda got a chuckle outta that.

bobn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That TRX will be pushing 6 figures if not more; and Ford puts a v8 in the Raptor will also be the same. And if that is the case, you wont be seeing nearly the amount of that gen of Raptor driving around / on dealer lots as you do gen2. Just my opinion of course.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Raptor would become a Shelby type truck then. I’m sure Ford would sell more Raptors than Shelby’s but it would be a really limited vehicle. There you go limited production, low volume vehicle for few to buy and enjoy. The peeps who want to keep maximum resale value in there truck will have there wish. And they won’t see nearly as many around on the streets. I don’t think these company’s can even produce a limited production vehicle like this today and only achieve combined 12MPG. It would truly be a limited edition.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any amount of lugs can be produced and put on the trucks. If it’s a super limited vehicle then it can be oddball. I was there and saw the crazy shit manufacturers have done in the past. A lot of it turned out to be just that shit! Didn’t last but a Couple of years.

Id worry more about then rears themselves vs the amount of lugs on the 1500 Rams. Been there done that, had to rebuild before after they fell apart! I hope they are smart and at least use a 3/4 ton rear in this TRX or its grenade city!

OP
OP
BobbyVA

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m so happy we are actually having a good conversation about this and that no one has jumped in here all upset...dodge sucks, ford only, fan boy this fan boy troll that....blah blah blah.

If you enjoy cars/trucks you should keep an open mind and not bash people for talking about/liking a different brand/company.

Obviously we all like the raptor which is why we are here.

Kuan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m so happy we are actually having a good conversation about this and that no one has jumped in here all upset...dodge sucks, ford only, fan boy this fan boy troll that....blah blah blah.

If you enjoy cars/trucks you should keep an open mind and not bash people for talking about/liking a different brand/company.

Obviously we all like the raptor which is why we are here.

Very well said.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any amount of lugs can be produced and put on the trucks. If it’s a super limited vehicle then it can be oddball. I was there and saw the crazy shit manufacturers have done in the past. A lot of it turned out to be just that shit! Didn’t last but a Couple of years.

Id worry more about then rears themselves vs the amount of lugs on the 1500 Rams. Been there done that, had to rebuild before after they fell apart! I hope they are smart and at least use a 3/4 ton rear in this TRX or its grenade city!

While I know Mopar hasn't had quite the exemplary quality control track record over the years......THEY are the company that has been pumping out multiple vehicles w/ crazy HP, full warranties, @ relatively low pricing for quite a while now. While the infotainment system may shit the bed & the door handle may rip off....pretty sure the drivetrain will be fairly stout, they figured out how to mass produce a 700+hp AWD Jeep & warranty that sombitch for 60k too....and you KNOW EVERY SINGLE ONE OF EM gets the WOT mashed off the line treatment every other stop light....