GEN 2 Gen 3 mule spied

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They know what their competition is up to. If they need a better rear suspension to remain on top- that's what they'll do. They are an OEM. They can build it anyway they want, and change it whenever they want. Crash testing is really the only "barrier" to changes. What they are selling today really has no bearing on what they will sell in the future.

TurboTJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is likely just a test vehicle. The Gen 3 likely has a similar/identical frame so they probably just through a gen 2 cab on so they could road test the new rear suspension.

I would also almost guarantee more HP. With the Ram TRX coming out and the goal to lure Raptor owners into upgrading, this is a no brainer. It will be fun to see what the new specs are

Kuan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is likely just a test vehicle. The Gen 3 likely has a similar/identical frame so they probably just through a gen 2 cab on so they could road test the new rear suspension.

I would also almost guarantee more HP. With the Ram TRX coming out and the goal to lure Raptor owners into upgrading, this is a no brainer. It will be fun to see what the new specs are

It is DEFINTELY a test vehicle.

OP
OP
BobbyVA

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score

700+HP and eight lug wheels in rear would catch a lot of people’s eyes. It’s caught my eye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk