GEN 2 Gen 3 mule spied

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That logically doesn’t make sense. If the chance for suspension changes (coils) are merely “good” for 2021 and not 100% then your opening statement about my statement cannot be true. Meaning, it cannot be zero like you state.

I never said anything about a gen 3 in 2021

Seriously???? Let me try to simplify it for you.

You said, "There is zero chance that a completely revised rear suspension is going to be considered a gen 2."

But since its likely there will be suspension changes AND will be considered a GEN 2, then your statement is not possible. Since there IS A CHANCE there will be a revised suspension and will STILL be a gen 2.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Seriously???? Let me try to simplify it for you.

You said, "There is zero chance that a completely revised rear suspension is going to be considered a gen 2."

But since its likely there will be suspension changes AND will be considered a GEN 2, then your statement is not possible. Since there IS A CHANCE there will be a revised suspension and will STILL be a gen 2.

I don’t need simplification. I know what I said and I know what you said. Don’t get mad you’re not as smart as you thought you were and I had to break down the flaw in your logic.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don’t need simplification. I know what I said and I know what you said. Don’t get mad you’re not as smart as you thought you were and I had to break down the flaw in your logic.

LMAO. It's ok, a lot of people aren't good at math and logic.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pretty sure you are both saying the exact same thing!

How about this, there is a zero chance I will buy a 2021 if all they change is the rear suspension. I am totally fine with the Deaver +3s on my 2018, so I see no reason to “upgrade” to a Gen 2 with a coil over rear suspension.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ja·bro·ni
/jəˈbrōnē/
Learn to pronounce
noun
INFORMAL•US
  1. a foolish or contemptible person.
    "get it together, you jabronis"

Or for you Italians.......

What is a jabroni in Italian?
Grant traces this playful insult, meaning a “rube” or “loser,” to the 1920s, when Italian immigrants brought over a similar-sounding Milanese term for “ham.”

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's cool. Definitely curious to see how their stock coil setup does compared to the leaf setup.

Rednose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I disagree 100%.

Some little birdies told me the 2021 Raptor will indeed have a revised rear suspension. No, there will not be a V8. But expect to see coil springs on the rear.

This exactly what I heard and this why I am planning on getting the 2021