GEN 2 Gen 3 mule spied

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BobbyVA

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope ford is watching this and realizes they need that GT500 engine in the next gen raptor. I’m sorry but if this TRX is somewhat competitive In it’s off-road capabilities it’s going to blow the raptor out of the water. Let’s face it, not many of us actually push our street queens to the limits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
BobbyVA

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing about a Dodge excites me. Perhaps I'm wrong in that. But I'll keep my Raptor until the new Raptor comes out. When it does, I'll upgrade to it.

I feel ya and I’m really hoping this TRX lights a fire under Ford’s ass. Would much rather have a Gen 3 Rap but if Ram does this TRX right and Ford keeps going down this Ecoboost path i might jump on the Ram.

I’m really happy that Ford might actually have some competition which will only lead to a better Raptor. That’s what I’m hoping for, not trolling I truly hope this forces Ford to make the Gen 3 even better

I’m not taking anything off the table

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk