Gen 3 Leveling Orange County Ca.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bashby

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking to level my 22 Gen 3, 37 in Orange County, Ca. Anyone done one? Leaning toward the Spring over the RPG Spacer. Anyone have a shop in the area they trust?

Appreciate the feedback!
Brandon

cscape

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m removing my rear spring perches from RPG and adding eibach kit plus an airlift bag setup for support. I’m building an overland project so weight is my enemy.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looking to level my 22 Gen 3, 37 in Orange County, Ca. Anyone done one? Leaning toward the Spring over the RPG Spacer. Anyone have a shop in the area they trust?

Appreciate the feedback!
Brandon
@wiredbygreg does electronics so if you are looking for that he is the man but he also has the connections for shops to do leveling kits. I’d send him a message on IG.

scpete24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BajaHQ in San Juan Capistrano does good work. Keenan will help you out if you give them a call.

562gen3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forgot to add make sure whoever levels your truck to reset the height , night and day difference on ride quality