Gen 3 - Interior Options??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A
Reaction score
Can anyone tell if that Leadfoot w/ base wheels is an 801a? If so, I wonder what seat option is that...

Going off the headlights, it looks like that leadfoot is an 801A with the newly designed standard wheels. The code orange truck has the new beadlocks, I think shared with the bronco, that can be optioned with 35 tires only. The 37 comes with it's own newly designed beadlocks.

Hero card posted above says three new leather trim options so maybe thats what we're seeing. But based off the order sheet it looks like the 37 wheels are packaged only with recaro blue interior.

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score
Going off the headlights, it looks like that leadfoot is an 801A with the newly designed standard wheels. The code orange truck has the new beadlocks, I think shared with the bronco, that can be optioned with 35 tires only. The 37 comes with it's own newly designed beadlocks.

Hero card posted above says three new leather trim options so maybe thats what we're seeing. But based off the order sheet it looks like the 37 wheels are packaged only with recaro blue interior.

The three leather trim levels referenced are: 800A is black with (I can't remember) stitching, 801A is black with bronze stitching, and the 37s have the blue interior with Recaro seats.