Gen 3 intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Perhaps a dyno comparison has been done but have yet to see a before/after dyno of a 2021 (or 2020) Ford Raptor from any of these CAI companies (or aftermarket air filter companies). lots of claims of "up-to" (which means it could be Zero) and dynos from earlier models or unrelated vehicles.

noki016

Reaction score
I got an INJEN CAI and I swear I can feel a little more power whenever I get on it!! Not really 100% sure if it's just me hoping I didn't just waist $300.00 or if it really has a tiny bit more giddy-up!! But it also looks cool as s..t compared to stock....
is this for gen 3?? how's the install? any tunes need to be done? lastly how is it when it's raining?? sorry a lot of questions

ChaseH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got an INJEN CAI and I swear I can feel a little more power whenever I get on it!! Not really 100% sure if it's just me hoping I didn't just waist $300.00 or if it really has a tiny bit more giddy-up!! But it also looks cool as s..t compared to stock....
Where did you buy it for $300?

bled656

Reaction score
I installed the roush intake too, took it off my ‘21 f150 when i sold it, wanted mostly for sound, in my f150 i think exhaust had a deeper sound

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the roush intake too, took it off my ‘21 f150 when i sold it, wanted mostly for sound, in my f150 i think exhaust had a deeper sound
I had a roush on my first gen for a short time, found the fitment to be pretty poor and ultimately took it off after a very short time.

jimmyjamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Perhaps a dyno comparison has been done but have yet to see a before/after dyno of a 2021 (or 2020) Ford Raptor from any of these CAI companies (or aftermarket air filter companies). lots of claims of "up-to" (which means it could be Zero) and dynos from earlier models or unrelated vehicles.
Here is a link the K&N dyno chart, they do a lot of these.