Gen 3 Front License Plate Relocation Bracket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jajones45

Reaction score
View attachment 359983I can assure you, gen 2 swarfworks bracket fits perfectly on a gen 3. Mine has the optional dune flag mount on there as well. No issues, and it has handled rough roads without loosening a bit.

Just remember! Passenger side tow hook! You will set off every collision alert in the book if you put it on the driver side.. lol
Are those the stock headlock rims with bigger tires? Or are those the K02 35’s. Looks great either way.

OP
OP
S

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 359983I can assure you, gen 2 swarfworks bracket fits perfectly on a gen 3. Mine has the optional dune flag mount on there as well. No issues, and it has handled rough roads without loosening a bit.

Just remember! Passenger side tow hook! You will set off every collision alert in the book if you put it on the driver side.. lol
Thank you truck looks good. Is the benefit of this also to not block the radiator area or was this fixed on the Gen 3? I’d like it to be functional also.

Mr_Superbia

Reaction score
Are those the stock headlock rims with bigger tires? Or are those the K02 35’s. Looks great either way.
Sorry for the late reply, Stock beadlocks with the 35 K02's, Thanks!
Thank you truck looks good. Is the benefit of this also to not block the radiator area or was this fixed on the Gen 3? I’d like it to be functional also.
Thank you, and yes, I haven't seen anyone post about overheating their Gen3 yet, but until i know for sure, i am not taking chances. It's the same engine setup, so it stands to reason that a plate would cut airflow in the stock position.
Agree on the look, unfortunately the police in Texas don't agree, lol.
Neither do Idaho police.. As soon as i changed my plates from Ohio (which only requires the rear plate) to Idaho, they started pulling me over. I got tired of explaining that the "bracket was ordered" and that "Supply chain issues with Ford" was a thing. So i gave in and ordered a swarfworks bracket. Solid build quality. (All of this was for my Gen 2. I was just pleasently surprised when it fit my Gen 3!)

dannerboots

Reaction score
Confirmed it fits on the Gen3

Attachments

• 21D44AED-1772-4164-BB44-8DF205AB2B88.jpeg
    21D44AED-1772-4164-BB44-8DF205AB2B88.jpeg
    166.5 KB · Views: 10

JJP023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumping this. Swarf works bracket sets off my sensors non stop on my g3 . I live in NYC and will be dinged daily for no front plate so I need to mount. I am installing a 10inch light bar behind the grill where the plate would go so I'm kinda annoyed right now

Attachments

• 20220906_084039.jpg
    20220906_084039.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 11

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Bumping this. Swarf works bracket sets off my sensors non stop on my g3 . I live in NYC and will be dinged daily for no front plate so I need to mount. I am installing a 10inch light bar behind the grill where the plate would go so I'm kinda annoyed right now

Do you have yours mounted as far back on the tow hook as possible?