Gen 3 Front License Plate Relocation Bracket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it's set correctly. What do you think?
loosen and push it as far back as you can. also make sure your license plate fits flush/doesnt have any bends. mine got bent in the dealer car wash and it set the sensor off until i removed it and bent it back flat-ish

hierlevelz

Reaction score
Bumping this. Swarf works bracket sets off my sensors non stop on my g3 . I live in NYC and will be dinged daily for no front plate so I need to mount. I am installing a 10inch light bar behind the grill where the plate would go so I'm kinda annoyed right now
What year is your raptor? Looking to buy a bracket for my 22 and want to confirm it indeed fits.

JJP023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What year is your raptor? Looking to buy a bracket for my 22 and want to confirm it indeed fits.
22'

The angle has to be right for the swarf works. It works 95 percent of the time. Sometimes when it rains hard the sensor gets a bit wonky with the offset plate bracket and the rain confusing the sensors

hierlevelz

Reaction score
22'

The angle has to be right for the swarf works. It works 95 percent of the time. Sometimes when it rains hard the sensor gets a bit wonky with the offset plate bracket and the rain confusing the sensors
But mechanically it bolts up to the tow points. I read somewhere that MY20 Raptors were incompatible.

Edit: Model Year 20 F150 were incompatible. On another note my brother sold his Gen2 recently and had retained his bracket. I picked it up from him today and installed it on my gen3; fit perfectly and no sensor troubles.

Last edited: